- Sunday Morning Prayer Time - 8:30 AM (From January to May & from September to December)
- Sunday Morning Worship Services - 10 AM
- Sunday Morning Children's Service - 10 AM
- Thrive Youth Service on Sunday Mornings at approx. 10:20 AM (directly after worship) located in the Teen Life Room
- Sunday Afternoon Spanish Worship Services - 1:30 PM
- Sunday Afternoon Spanish Children Services - 1:30 PM
- Spanish Youth Service on Sunday Afternoon at approx. 2:00 PM (directly after worship) located in the Teen Life Room)
- Thrive Youth Service on Wednesday Nights at 6:30 PM w/ Pre-service Fun starting at 6:00 PM (located in the Teen Life Room)
- Wednesday Night Life - Weekly at 6:30 PM (Check for times and possible breaks with the church office at (801)771-5433 Ext. 510
The Address of CLC is 2352 E Hwy 193 in Layton. The dress and atmosphere tend to be casual. You can wear jeans. You can wear a tie. It’s your decision. The music is upbeat and full of energy. The messages make sense for everyday life and are always centered on the Bible. Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the service. This is especially important if you have children. Checking in children to kids church and nurseries takes a couple of extra minutes. Teenagers attend our regular Sunday morning worship services.
Each Sunday morning, we offer age-appropriate environments where kids can be kids. We offer infant and walker nurseries, classes for 2-3 year olds and 4 to kindergarten. Our high energy kid’s church is for 1st grade through 6th grade. Sunday School for children is combined into our kid’s church time. Also on Sunday Mornings we have a youth service for your teens, starting for 6th graders. Your teen will go with you to service and after we close the worship part of service teens will be dismissed to go to the Teen Life Room for a special service for them.
Our youth “Thrive” services also have Wednesday Night events at 6:30 PM. Everything from Game Nights, Youth Rally’s, or Worship Nights will be offered for all Jr. High and High School students.
Wednesday evenings we meet at 6:30 PM for Wednesday Night Life. We have Bible studies for all ages including nursery and a lot of great support groups in the Middle School Wing (i.e. Financial Peace, Divorce Care, etc.)
If you have additional questions regarding Christian Life Center, please feel free to contact the church office at 801-771-5433, ext. 510.