We are here to help you plan your visit to CLC. If you are new and thinking of visiting here are a few tips and ideas! Also consider filling out the Plan Your Visit form below. If you get it to us we will have a designated usher meet you at the front doors and show you around! Anything we can do to help you feel at home here at CLC.
Questions and Answers!
1. What type of service do you offer? We offer a contemporary mix of music from gospel to rock and even good old hymns. Our band is dedicated and leads us into awesome worship every week. Service is at 10 am.
2. What is the dress code? It ranges from people who wear a suit and tie to people who wear jeans. No one is turned away, come as you are!
3. What about places for children? If you have children from Nursery-6th grade our Children’s Center is located on the North side of our property, directly near the front entrances. We encourage people with kids to park near this building and check your kids in.
We have strict check in and check out policies for children so please come slightly early so we can get you into the computer. Sometimes it can take a while to go through the process, but the goal is to keep your children safe while you enjoy services. Check out our Children’s Ministry pages for more information.
4. Parking? First off, if you are a visitor we have parking spots available for you near the front of the building to make your visit that much easier. If you have children or are handicapped we encourage you to park in the upper level located near the front entrance. For those who are handicapped we have a elevator that will taken you to level two where our service is held in the main building. If you do not have children we have a lower parking lot which you enter from the main entrance and follow the road around the east side of the property. There are lower entrances to the building so you’re never far away from the main auditorium.
5. Attendance? Expect between 800-1,000 people on campus for the morning service. Parking can sometimes get a little tight, but there are plenty of seats and arriving 10 minutes early will help you tremendously.
6. Food? We offer donuts, fruit, coffee, drinks, bagels and other items at our Coffee Bar. All proceeds go into whichever ministry is volunteering for the week!
THINKING OF JOINING US FOR THE 1st TIME?
We would like to meet you! To set that up please fill out the form below. In the “Message” section, please include the date and any special needs you have, including handicap parking, directions to the Children’s Center or any other information we can help you with. When you submit the form we will setup a meet and greet with one of our pastors here at CLC. Please leave contact information below and we will make sure we do the best we can to make your visit seamless.